Evaluate your parenting and plan for success
Good parenting doesn’t come easily – most of us just do whatever we think is best without assessing our parenting skills.
But reflecting on things will help you make positive changes and become a better parent.
This if for you if:
- You are floundering and have no direction for your parenting
- You don’t know what your parenting goals should be
- You need help evaluating your parenting
- You want to apply your mind and become a better parent
This is not for you if:
- You aren’t prepared to look at yourself and see where you need to change
- You’re too busy to bother with being a good parent
- You don’t want to put in the effort to become a better parent
What this product includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Printable worksheets for goal setting in each area
- Questions to help you evaluate every area of parenting
- Worksheets for you to record observations and plan for things you need to work on
What the Parenting Audit will do for you:
- Give you clarity, purpose and direction for your parenting journey
- Build confidence in yourself as a parent
- Provide a reference point for measuring progress in your parenting and your kids’ growth
Get your copy today and become a better parent!
From the author:
Don’t be like me and drift along without any direction for your parenting.
I wish I’d had a product like this when my kids were young!
The Parenting Audit will give you direction and clarity for your parenting journey.